The aim of this project is the creation of a modern highly efficient rabbit breeding complex (rabbit farm 1 224 heads of kalikamata hangar type) with the latest achievements in the field of animal keeping and growing, genetics and selection, slaughter, waste management, and meeting international regulatory and environmental requirements.
The purpose of the business plan is to substantiate the economic efficiency of investments in the capital cost of the residence and development of a plan for its creation and development.
The specific objectives of the project
· creation of modern production of meat processing, production of high quality chilled and frozen meat products, semi-finished products;
· introduction of innovative European approaches in production, constant monitoring of technological innovations;
· ensuring food security of Russia. Meeting the needs of the population of Russia in a high quality rabbit meat and meat products, production of rabbit meat for primary and industrial processing, wholesale;
· social responsibility and employee satisfaction of the company;
· environmental approach to doing business. The use of environmentally sound and modern technologies;
· the development of production and achieving a leading position in the production and primary processing of rabbit meat in the Russian Federation.
The new complex will be focused on the production of three main types of products:
· Rabbit meat;
Russia, Crimea, Amber
Project price: 50 000 000
Investments volume: 50 000 000
Kozhun Dmitriy Yurevich