Net Profit is 100%, excluding the perfume cost, packaging including all expenditures, this will go down to 80% only due to re-sellers pricing. I will be the one to manufacture the perfumes, the aging as well and bottling. From what I have learned in my feasibility studies, perfume makers here in Philippines are over pricing, What I want is to provide customers a very good and high quality perfume in reasonable price. I already have motorcycles, at the same time re-sellers with motorcycles, suppliers, and trading license. The only requirement I need now is around USD2, 000 to USD5, 000 is to purchase perfume oils, additional kits, perfume grade alcohol and DPG.
1. Perfume oil: 20% = Php1.00 per ml. x 50 ml = Php50.00
2. Perfumers Alcohol = Php 9.00 per 50ml
3. DPG = Php1.00 per 50ml.
4. Fixative = Php1.00 per 50ml.
5. Distilled water = Php1.00 per 50ml.
6. Bottle (pet) = Php8.00 per 50ml.
7. Pouch bag = Php5.00
8. Labelling = Php2.00
9. Shrink wrap = Php1.00
Total around P80 per 50ml.
note: this is 20% oil based considered as eau de parfum
The market for perfumes is strong, in spite of high prices.
mall price — P350
online sellers — P200 — P500
outlet sellers — P200 — P500
Target Sellers (contributors):
1. Online Re-sellers — 20%
2. Acquired Re-sellers — 70%
3. Targeted Re-sellers — 10%
My target markets are:
High School and University students
Call center agents
Target Buyers with age grouping (contributions):
1. College Students — 60% — 16 to 21 yrs. old
2. High School Students — 10% — 14 to 16 yrs. old
3. Call center agents — 10% — 21 to 45 yrs. old
4. On-line buyers — 10% — 20 to 50 yrs. old
5. Random buyers — 10% — 20 to 50 yrs. old
Direct Buyer Selling Price = P140 — P160
Re-sellers = P130 SRP = P140 — P160 per 50ml.
I have 7 re-sellersat the moment: 6 male with motorcycles — 1 working with government postal services, 5 dedicated male who will focus on colleges. 1 dedicated female working in a big company
1 — in Bacolod dedicated mother/housewife
3 — call center agents, different companies here in Cavite, call center office in Ortigas, MOA and Cavite
1 — school teacher Cavite
2 — dedicated online re-sellers
«dedicated — means they are focus only in selling this items»
The plan is to begin 20 scents, 10 scents for man and 10 scents for women.
To further promote:
1. Tester kits will be provided with cost price for re-sellers
2. Social media promotions
3. Brochure and pamphlets
4. Charity points
5. Promo kit that icludes: — tester kits — pouch — perfumes — free marketing basic 101 with regards to perfumes
6. Point system marketing plan
Required Investment Capital of USD2, 000
Target for main distribution is North Luzon mainly (Isabela, Cagayan, Nueva Viscaya).
Future plan: (wholesale/retail)
1. Pure perfume oil distribution
2. Compounds distribution
3. Bottles and packaging distribution.
Philippines, IV, Cavite
Project price: 500 000
Investments volume: 200 000
Stage: Project is at development stage