Kobra.gg is an online gaming tournament platform (National) that allows users to team up to take part in eSports tournaments, improve their gaming skills using a system built on machine learning technology, monitor updates from other users, professional players and teams, create and consume content (photo, video, streaming).
Having teamed up with a team or alone, a user can take part in an online tournament and, having won, receive both domestic currency and real money. Domestic currency can then be exchanged for digital and physical goods.
Each user has the opportunity to add other users as friends or subscribe to updates of professional players, teams and other organizations. The user can create and consume content on his own behalf, as well as create and promote pages of teams and organizations.
Players receive levels and ratings within the platform, with the growth of which new tournaments and events become available to the user. Each player can challenge another player, and challenge the local currency or rating.
● Paid Subscriptions — allows the user to take part in privileged tournaments and events
● Domestic currency — allows you to buy physical and digital goods
● Marketplace — sales of affiliate products and goods
● Participant tickets — one-time passes to privileged tournaments and events
● Advertising network — an integrated PC without using classic banner placement
● Direct integration — deep integration into tournaments and events, direct interaction with professional teams and players.
● Marketplace — promotion of goods and services of a particular manufacturer
Company website: Kobra.gg
Project price: 30 000 000
Investments volume: 1 200 000
Stage: Project is at development stage